Monday, March 23, 2009

Retro Toys with BLB Boutique



The eBay design group
BLB Boutique
is hosting a guest launch and the theme is
Retro Toys
Nearly a 100 fabulous Boutique designers have come together to create fun outfits & accessories featuring all your childhood favorites
Gumby, Smurfs, Paper Dolls, Raggedy Ann and More

For the launch I've listed my
Hello Kitty Bling T
and the auction is starting at a low price
So jump on in and Bid!

Hello Kitty Auction

Next up is another of my favorites
Strawberry Shortcake
it's also starting at a fantastic price for a design with over 500 Rhinestuds!
All hand placed by me


Strawberry Shortcake Auction

By the end of the week both of these character shirts will be listed on my website with Buy It Now prices

Search "BLB Boutique" to find more Retro Toy fun and
These fabulous coordinating Strawberry items
Skirt & Dress available in separate listings by RMXdesigns





~Patricia

No comments: